Technical Sales Executives
- To serve existing customers and develop new customer base.
- To handle customer enquiries/complains efficiency and effectively.
- To have good knowledge and understanding of product offering.
- To conduct product presentations to customer at all levels.
- To handle customers/sales enquires and be responsible for collection of accounts.
- To feedback market information (Competitors, New Products Quality, Market Opportunities)
- To carry out effective selling strategies and sales plans to combat competition.
- To provide adequate and effective support to all distributors/dealers to ensure fairness to all company appointed distributors.
- To maintain good working relations with all customers and ensure that all complaints of company’s products are readily attended and resolved.
- Any other assignments and responsibilities or function that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Possess a Diploma / Degree in Chemistry / Chemistry in Engineering / Food Science / Business / Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institute of higher learning
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Non-Graduate candidates with sales experience are encouraged to apply
- Candidates are expected to know Bahasa Malaysia and English Languages. Candidates who know mandarin will be an added advantages.
- Good interpersonal, selling, negotiation and communication skills (Both in verbal & written)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, strong analytical planning and organizing skills
- Aggressive and result oriented